The following is a reprint of a statement published on March 8, 2022, by a coalition of seven...Read More
The seizure of Odessa would solidify President Vladimir Putin’s control of Ukraine’s Black Sea coast. Russian troops have already captured several smaller port cities, shelling civilians and destroying infrastructure along the way. An assault on this city of 1,000,000 people will place Putin’s name alongside Tsar Nicholas II and Joseph Stalin as one of the Russian Empire’s greatest criminals.Read More
- Mainers hold Vigil for Nex Benedict, deceased trans teen from Oklahoma
- Socialists can walk and chew gum.
- Lokotah Sanborn Speaks at Bath Demonstration
- Cuban ambassador visits Maine
- What can socialists in Maine learn from Bayard Rustin?
- Portland Rallies for Palestine After Rafah Bombed
- Maine Coalition for Palestine Blocks Traffic, Protests Genocide in Gaza.
- Smalls Workers Stand Up! Workers at West End cafe announce unanimously supported campaign for union recognition