Armistice Day was meant to commemorate the end of wars, but this was replaced in many countries with celebrations that shift focus to glorifying the military. We must re-center Armistice Day back to its original purpose of solemn reflection on the true nature of war: the innocent lives lost, the families torn apart, and the communities devastated.Read More
At the end of Maine’s 131st Legislative Session in June, Gov. Janet Mills signed LD1435: An Act to...Read More
- Mainers hold Vigil for Nex Benedict, deceased trans teen from Oklahoma
- Socialists can walk and chew gum.
- Lokotah Sanborn Speaks at Bath Demonstration
- Cuban ambassador visits Maine
- What can socialists in Maine learn from Bayard Rustin?
- Portland Rallies for Palestine After Rafah Bombed
- Maine Coalition for Palestine Blocks Traffic, Protests Genocide in Gaza.
- Smalls Workers Stand Up! Workers at West End cafe announce unanimously supported campaign for union recognition