Tag: Livable Portland
The true story of a Portlander who had to leave the neighborhood they called home when their old apartment was converted to a short-term rental.
After weeks of searching while living with their partner, they managed to find a cramped one-bedroom apartment across town while their former home sits mostly vacant. Question B is out best shot at reducing housing insecurity in Portland.
- Mainers hold Vigil for Nex Benedict, deceased trans teen from Oklahoma
- Socialists can walk and chew gum.
- Lokotah Sanborn Speaks at Bath Demonstration
- Cuban ambassador visits Maine
- What can socialists in Maine learn from Bayard Rustin?
- Portland Rallies for Palestine After Rafah Bombed
- Maine Coalition for Palestine Blocks Traffic, Protests Genocide in Gaza.
- Smalls Workers Stand Up! Workers at West End cafe announce unanimously supported campaign for union recognition