Today we are here for bodily autonomy. We are here for solidarity in protecting, saving, and revitalizing human rights that have been taken away from us and our loved ones. It is past the point of posting something on social media and emailing someone who tells you anything you want to hear for a vote and some cash. Today we put ourselves in the streets.Read More
- Mainers hold Vigil for Nex Benedict, deceased trans teen from Oklahoma
- Socialists can walk and chew gum.
- Lokotah Sanborn Speaks at Bath Demonstration
- Cuban ambassador visits Maine
- What can socialists in Maine learn from Bayard Rustin?
- Portland Rallies for Palestine After Rafah Bombed
- Maine Coalition for Palestine Blocks Traffic, Protests Genocide in Gaza.
- Smalls Workers Stand Up! Workers at West End cafe announce unanimously supported campaign for union recognition